- The USER accepts that he/she may not fulfill his/her contractual obligations due to the reasons such as economic, social or political riot that may occur in Turkey and/or in countries in which the transactions are made, regional and/or global wars that may significantly affect ICRYPEX’s activities, national, regional or global economic crises and fluctuations, the crypto-currency or foreign exchange regime of Turkey or other countries, restrictions that may be imposed to commodities and precious metals market, natural disasters and extraordinary market conditions or the legal arrangements that may be made in Turkey and other countries, the savings of the public authorities or other events or reasons that shall not be overcome by predictions and due diligence except for them (“Force Majeure”), and ICRYPEX shall not be responsible to the USER for these reasons.
- If ICRYPEX detects the existence of the above conditions; based on its own initiative, it may take one or more of the following measures at any time without notice:
- a) Cancellation of USER's unfulfilled orders at the closing level that ICRYPEX deems reasonable.
- b) If the resulting situation makes ICRYPEX impossible to fulfill all or some of the terms of this Agreement; suspension or amendment of the application of such terms or conditions.
- c) Change of the trading time and/or trading rules for the crypto currency it deems necessary.
In the event that the above measures are taken, ICRYPEX shall not be liable to the USER for any damage, loss, costs and expenses arising directly or indirectly from these measures.