Aptos (APT) is a Layer-1 blockchain with security features that are missing in EVM-based blockchains, developed with the aim of enhancing the Web3 ecosystem. Among its developers are former Facebook employees. APT has a capacity of 130 thousand operations per second. Aptos differentiates itself from EVMs by relying on Move, a Rust-based programming language developed by Meta, and Diem blockchains. The difference that makes Aptos stand out and preferred the most compared to other EVMs is that it promises maximum speed and low cost for both developers and users.
To perform your Aptos buying and selling transactions on the ICRYPEX Cryptocurrency Exchange:
• Create your ICRYPEX membership by clicking the New Membership button. You can also complete all the membership steps by using the ICRYPEX iOS and Android applications.
• Confirm the ICRYPEX account. That way, you won't compromise on user security and will be able to resume Aptos transactions.
• After completing your membership, transfer Turkish Lira or crypto money to your ICRYPEX account via the "Deposit" tab. You can fund your account using EFT, Wire Transfer or FAST through your own bank account.
• You can also make deposits and withdrawals via ICRYPEX's mobile applications.
• After loading your wallet, you can start APT transactions via "Easy Buy-Sell" or "Pro View" if you wish. You can enter buy orders, buy Aptos, carry your cryptocurrency wallet with you all the time with ICRYPEX mobile and plan your investment via the APT chart.
On ICRYPEX; You can quickly trade Aptos and carry out your transactions with confidence, thanks to the Customer Representative assigned to you 24/7, with daily and weekly analysis support.
Aptos is based on Proof of Stake (PoS), which Ethereum has migrated. Aptos is not just a coin, it is essentially a blockchain in a web3 ecosystem. The high speed and low cost promised by Aptos are provided by the parallel execution engine. On the APT blockchain, failed transactions do not affect or stop other transactions in the block.
We support the Turkish sports and our sportspeople via our sponsorships agreements with 1907 Fenerbahçe Wheelchair Basketball Team, Cem Bölükbaşı, Erden Eruç, Emir Tanju and Turkish Automobile Sports Federation! In this very rewarding and helpful journey of ours, we will continue to enrich and strengthen the Turkish sports thanks to the new steps we take in reaching brand new sponsorship agreements.