POLKADOT GENERAL INFORMATION
Being a scalable network protocol for the Next Generation Internet, Polkadot has been developed by Parity Technology and supported by the Switzerland based Web3 Foundation. Thanks to its open source code, Polkadot (DOT) has started to be frequently preferred by the developers.
Polkadot platform aims to create a completely decentralized network and transfer the control to its users. It intends to bring the decentralized world and the users together by providing its users with the ability to connect with the decentralized applications and services as well as the required equipment to create these applications.
With the DOT token enabling staking and connection, the management in the Polkadot network leaves the control to the users in every project in which the Polkadot protocol is used. The local token of the Polkadot platform, DOT attracts the users' attention with its price mobility, too. Polkadot (DOT) takes its place in the market as the 6th largest market volume with its $33 billion value following Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Tether (USDT) which is a stable cryptocurrency indexed to the US dollar. Upon being listed in the ICRYPEX Cryptocurrency Exchange, it will be safely reached by Turkey cryptocurrency investors.
On ICRYPEX Cryptocurrency Exchange, the users will be able to trade with DOT/TRY and DOT/USDT parities, 24/7 monitor their Polkadot (DOT) balance and perform transfer and storage transactions as they wish.
How does Polkadot Work?
The Polkadot network allows creating four different types of blockchains.
- The Relay Chain: It is the main blockchain in the Polkadot network. It is designed to create a basic blockchain called Relay Chain that connects the separate chains together. Relay Chain is responsible for the security of the network, and it works to achieve consensus and interoperability among the connected blockchains.
- The Parachain: Independent blockchains in the Polkadot network are called Parachains that can host tokens and optimize functionality according to specific use cases. The Parachains run parallel to each other and help scale the system. The Parachains, which is the short form of Parallelized Chains, operate in line with the Polkadot network and enable the network to perform multiple transactions.
- Parathread: It has a flexible model that utilizes independent chains to generate new tokens.
- The Bridge Chain: The bridges allow the Polkadot network to interact with other blockchains. It acts as a bridge between the Polkadot network and various blockchains such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
How to Buy Polkadot (DOT)?
To perform your Polkadot (DOT) buying and selling transactions on the ICRYPEX Crypto Exchange:
- First of all, you must sign up to our site by clicking the "NEW ACCOUNT" button and filling in the name and surname, phone number, and e-mail address fields.
- After completing all required fields of the membership, you can deposit TRY from your bank account by clicking "Deposit" or you can start your investment by transferring your Polkadot to your Polkadot wallet you have created in "My Assets".
- You have to write ICRYPEX Bilişim AŞ to the Payee/Title field while depositing money via Bank transfers. Transfers sent with different, incorrect, or incomplete Payee names are rejected by the bank.
- The transaction description code in the deposit section should be noted to be written on the receipt. You can perform money transfers by using your own TRY checking accounts.
- After depositing TRY into your wallet, you can enter the "Easy Buy-Sell" page and click on the "Easy Buy" button. Then, you can buy Polkadot by placing a buy order by entering the amount of Polkadot you want to buy and selecting the exchange rate.
ICRYPEX allows you a quick and secure Polkadot trading with its 24/7 Customer Representatives appointed to every user and its daily and weekly analysis support.