The staking (locking) process of 524,288 Ethereum has been completed in order to start the Ethereum 2.0 network. Annual staking revenue on the network will be 21.6%. However, with the increase in the amount of staking, the staking rewards will decrease inversely. For example, if 1 million ETH is staked, the annual return will decrease up to 15.7%.
Sees Great Potential In Cryptocurrencies At Visa After PayPal
Visa CEO Alfred Kelly said he saw great potential in cryptocurrencies. He said digital assets would be beneficial in countries with a high number of people without bank accounts. It may take a while for Visa to fully adopt this emerging technology.
Ethereum 2.0 Goal Complete
The Ethereum 2.0 staking deposit contract had reached 60% of the threshold required for Phase 0 to start as of yesterday. By completing the remaining 40% in one day, the required stake amount for the launch of the Ethereum 2.0 Beacon Chain has been reached.
Demand for Bitcoin Increased
According to an investor letter published last week, it announced that PayPal has purchased more than 70% of all Bitcoin mined last month. PayPal began responding warmly to its crypto offering to US customers earlier this month.
Cryptocurrency Proposal for TBMM
While the new type of Coronavirus (Covid-19) epidemic continues to spread, Health Commission President Recep Akdağ stated that a series of measures should be implemented to prevent the spread of the virus. Among these measure proposals of Akdağ is the use of "cryptocurrency". He highlighted the importance of using digital currency as much as possible to prevent transmission of the virus.
BTC Amount Increases in Cold Wallets
According to Santiment, 14.8 Million Bitcoins, 77% of the Bitcoins mined, are kept in cold wallets. Approximately 23% of Bitcoins are traded in active circulation. The high long-term expectations of investors seem to have increased the demand for cold wallets.
We support the Turkish sports and our sportspeople via our sponsorships agreements with 1907 Fenerbahçe Wheelchair Basketball Team, Cem Bölükbaşı, Erden Eruç, Emir Tanju and Turkish Automobile Sports Federation! In this very rewarding and helpful journey of ours, we will continue to enrich and strengthen the Turkish sports thanks to the new steps we take in reaching brand new sponsorship agreements.